Week 6 - Term 1
Becky / Sophie
Mitchell / Luke
Riley W. / Bailee
Cameron / Jakob
Jing Yang / Peyton W.
Summer / Therese
Chloe E. / Dia
Sarah / Lydia
Ruby / Eden
Savannah / Tabatha
Friday 12 March
- Year 5/6 Girls Rippa - training today after lunch eating. Meet Mrs Dodd on the cricket pitch.
- Reminder: Before the 8.30am bell students should be waiting outside rooms 1-4 or on the courts. Please do not stand up by the front office area.
- Bollywood - Practice in Room 13 today at 12.40 p.m.
Rāpare tekau mā tahi o Poutū-te-rangi
- Kapa Haka - Practice at 12.40 p.m. in the hall.
- Librarians - Can the Room 2 librarians please meet Mrs Massey and Mr GR in the library at morning tea today. Bring your lunch boxes.
Wednesday 10 March
- Senior Swimmers: All senior Group 1 swimmers to meet Mr GR and Mrs Dodd outside the teacher workroom at 1.30pm with your swimming bags ready to walk to the Rec centre.
- Rippa Rugby: Thank you to all the Year 5/6 students who turned up. Remember today we will have the boys after lunch eating for some games. Girls on Friday.
- Room 9 hats - if you have borrowed a R9 hat please return it today. They have R9 on the brim. Thanks
- Bollywood - Practice today at 12.40 p.m. in room 13.
- Librarians - Can the Room 1 librarians please meet Mrs Massey and Mr GR in the library at morning tea today. Bring your lunch boxes.
Tuesday 9 March
- Rippa Rugby: Any year 5/6 students wishing to trial for Rippa Rugby please meet Mrs Dodd and Mr G-R on the field after lunch eating
- Senior Swimmers - All group 1 senior swimmers to bring their togs, swim bag and goggles for tomorrow.
- Mystery - I would like to say a big thank you to whoever it was that left a beautiful sunflower on my desk in room 13 - it made my day - Mrs Goulstone
Rāhina waru o Poutū-te-rangi
- Welcome back - it is good to finally get back to normal. Have a great week everyone.
- Travelwise Team: please note that we will not be working on East St until Auckland is back at Covid Level 1.Active Challenge Month: This will be Week One of the challenge. It is a good time to use your feet and walk a little bit further before entering the school gates. Help keep our pick up points clear of cars.
- Found Mediator Badge: Mediator badge found up by East Street crossing. Can be collected from the office.
- Assembly song - Our next full school assembly will be in level 1 - our next song to learn is'Cover me in Sunshine' by Pink and her daughter. The bubble kids started learning it last week and they have all given it the thumbs up. Thanks Tyler for the song suggestion.